Having mastered the delicate craft of graphic design, Cravon Gurus flourish in creating responsive logos for brand identity.
The need for creative expressions may not necessarily be confined to graphic design, but may be inclusive of written expressions and more specifically, in unconventional mediums such as formalizing grant proposals.
Capturing the essence of programmatic endeavors through creative expressions may be the "cravon" (i.e., French for "pencil") strategy to becoming grant recipients in an increasingly competitive terrain with limited resources.
Cravon Gurus are ready, willing and equipted.
Taylor, MBA, BSc
Taylor's research, project and / or grant management endeavors have included, but were not limited to, tenures at the following agencies:
- Bermuda Biological Station for Research, now known as Bermuda Institute of Ocean Sciences
- Yale University
- McNeil Technologies
- University of Notre Dame
- Emory University
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- U.S. Department of Energy
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- VA Central Office, Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration
Taylor's special interests are:
- Environmental / Energy Policy & Research
- Health Services & Promotion
- Grant Proposal Development
As a supporter of building strong communal networks, Taylor ocassionally offers select ** services in-kind.
Why? According to "the buzz," a little bee stung Taylor during her matriculation at Samuel K. Solomon Elementary School (Wahiawa, Hawai'i) . . . been sweet ever since .
- plumeria a la carte, llc ("Taylor").
** Services performed in-kind are initated with written contracts.
Voice & otherwise Inked IslanderBlack
Life is honeyed when staff
swarm to produce quality deliverables.
Maximizing levels of productivity, agencies employ plumeria a la carte staff with confidence. Armed with a myriad of capabilities, staff buzz at full bloom without compromising client services and confidentality agreements.
Partnering with individual stakeholders, as well as, governmental and non-governmental agencies to increase capacity building has never been so sweet.